Information we collect from you
- We may gather personal information when you place an order, sign up for our newsletter, send us an electronic communication or contact us by any other means. This may result in us obtaining, but not limited to:
- your name, company name, billing & delivery addresses, e-mail address, telephone number.
- details of items purchased.
- We do not obtain, process, transmit, nor store any credit/debit card data when making a purchase.
Uses made of this information
- We may use your personal information to enable us to:
- process online orders.
- obtain payments for orders.
- to fulfil orders.
- send emails with news, advice, product information and promotions etc.
Disclosure of this information
- You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- our business partners for us and them to be able to carry out any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Payment service providers to enable online payments to be processed.
- Logistics partners to enable us to fulfil orders placed through this website.
- Email list management providers to assist us with the management of our email newsletters.
- Any organisation where there is a legal obligation imposed upon us.